About more onion
More onion is a digital mobilisation agency supporting progressive non-profits all over Europe with digital campaigns and fundraising. Our team is based in Austria, Germany and the UK.
Our agency work combines strategy consulting, creative communications and hands-on delivery of campaigning and fundraising projects. More onion also offers a software platform for organisations, called Impact Stack.
As our team is growing we have decided to increase our management capacity and create this new role to help our team thrive.
Your role is to do what it takes to keep the day to day operations running smoothly. In close collaboration with the Managing Director and other leadership you can manage from the centre of a wonderful team, not from the top of a pyramid.
- Facilitate information exchange, keep team spirits high, help resolve conflict, ensure team members have what they need to succeed, and ensure the team feel supported and valued in their roles
- Manage top level capacity, the pipeline, time lines, business reporting and office administration
- Organise events, team retreats, team activities, job interviews, company wide initiatives and marketing projects
- Help shape and document process, role descriptions and consensus oriented group decisions
- Lead on procurement (software contracts, agency contracts, data protection and security)
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership (preferably in the charity sector or an agency) or other evidence of professional leadership ability
- Excellent communicator, good listener and great facilitation skills
- Resilient, calm and always focused on finding solutions to challenges
- Flexible when it comes to specific tasks you carry out and areas of responsibility you hold
- Excitement about working with non-profits, NGOs, charities, unions and progressive organisations
- Clear, pro-active communications in writing as well as conversations
- Nice to have: hands-on experience with digital, campaigning or fundraising
You don't meet all of these criteria? Feel free to reach out and tell us why you think you are the right candidate anyway.
What we can offer:
- A great management role at an innovative company, where we practice what we preach and we're never afraid to reinvent ourselves
- Working for well known international charities and helping them create impact
- An organisation that has established processes, many years of experience and a very detailed understanding of the sector and client's needs
- A wonderful team with a friendly culture and supportive colleagues
- A work environment where learning, innovation and improvement is celebrated
- Flexible working hours (as long as clients and the teams are happy)
- Salary depending experience, starting at € 3,100 gross per month, full time equivalent, 14x a year
(Full time = 40 hours)
We want to encourage diversity in our team. We're looking forward to your application!
You want to support us with your experience and want to join our team? We're looking forward to hearing from you. Please send us a letter (we may share with the team), your CV and 2-3 references we can contact.
We want to find candidates for this role as soon as possible. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com