About more onion
More onion is a digital mobilisation agency supporting progressive non-profits all over Europe with digital campaigns and fundraising. Our teams are based in Vienna, Berlin and in the UK.
As an agency we combine strategy consulting, creative communications and technical delivery. More onion is also the company behind Impact Stack: a powerful software platform for digital campaigning and fundraising.
Impact Stack is used by charities in over 10 countries and has grown substantially in the past years. This role is directly connected to sustaining this growth. You will play an active role in the development of the software platform and supporting our clients to ensure they are successfully using it.
Your role is to help our clients get the most out of our software platform Impact Stack. Working side by side with our Client Manager in the UK you will be guiding clients through the onboarding process, training them how to use our system and actively engaging with them to improve their mobilisation efforts.
As part of your role you will bridge the gap between client needs and technical information. Sometimes that means working through CSV files, data flows for supporter journeys and mappings for integrations. Other times you will have to closely analyse what clients want to achieve and work with other teams to find technical solutions to the problem.
As Client Care Manager you are also in charge of managing small customisation projects and the rollout of our standardised offerings, such as the themes. If the client needs help in other areas, such as strategy consulting or hands-on support in digital mobilisation, you will work with them to the point where they are ready to get started and hand over the project to team members on the agency side of our company.
In your day to day role you will directly work with your Client Care colleague, the technical support team, the product development team and at time with strategy consultants.
- Check in with clients, respond to their requests and identify client needs
- Work with other teams to meet those client needs
- Plan and manage the onboarding of new clients to the platform
- Plan and manage small projects, such as the rollout of new themes and data exports
- Train clients how to get the most out of our platform, including e-learning offerings
- Promote offerings to clients, such as themes, mobilisation training, strategy consulting and other agency services
- Help out other teams with day to day problem solving, questions, information collection and joint decision making
- Click-test new features or new product code to help ensure good product quality
- Write documentation and user guides for our platform
- Support colleagues when organising client events, webinars and trainings
- Help shape the product by providing input and contribute to prioritisation of the roadmap
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the charity sector (preferably in the UK charity sector)
- Outstanding, clear and pro-active communications in speech and writing (good English is a must, German is nice to have)
- Ability to truly connect with clients, understand their needs and find ways to improve their day to day experience with our product
- Good understanding of web technology, data flows and the more practical elements of digital mobilisation
- Ability to manage small technical projects, onboarding of clients and top level pipeline management of those projects
- Patience when working with our clients to overcome obstacles and resolves issues
- Flexible when it comes to the types of tasks you will take on
- Excitement about working with non-profits, NGOs, charities, unicorns and progressive organisations
- Ability to work fairly independently as a member of a tightly knit team
You don't meet all of the criteria? Feel free to reach out and tell us why you think you are the right candidate anyway.
What we can offer:
- A fairly independent role at an innovative company, where we practice what we preach and we're never afraid to reinvent ourselves
- Working for well known international charities and helping them create impact
- A technical support and client care team that has established processes, many years of experience and a very detailed understanding of the product and the user needs
- A wonderful wider team with a friendly culture and supportive colleagues
- A work environment where learning, innovation and improvement is celebrated
- Somewhat flexible working hours (as long as client needs and the team's needs are met)
- Flexible choice of work place (if you can work from the Vienna office that’s a plus but not required)
- A salary typical of the non-profit sector: between € 2.300 and € 2.825 gross per month (full time equivalent, 14 salaries per year). That is a full time equivalent of € 32.200 to € 39.550 gross salary per year).The exact salary depends on your experience and administrative cost connected to the country you live in.
We want to encourage diversity in our team. We're looking forward to your application!
Please send us a letter (we may share with the team), your CV and 2-3 references we can contact. We want to find candidates for this role as soon as possible. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org You can find out more about our company here and about our software platform on the Impact Stack website.